Sunday, July 10, 2011

Settling In

We are starting to get settled in here at the house, and getting used to having two princesses around instead of just one! It's a bit of an adjustment for all of us, but I'd say we're doing pretty well overall! Miss Julianne seems to have her days and nights mixed up just a tad, so that's made for some interesting nights! Our first night home, she and I just stayed up and talked all night. It was sweet, if exhausting, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

And this is what she does all day...:)

She's so sweet and snuggly, though, so Momma doesn't mind too much!

Abigail is doing a great job helping out with her baby sister! She's starting to interact with her more and will just give her hugs and kisses all day long. She likes to bring her lots of toys to snuggle with in her bouncy!
After church today, Abigail decided she wanted to put on some makey and have her picture taken, so here she is:

And here's another of what I can only assume will be millions of "Sweet Sisters" pictures:

I can't help it--they're just so photogenic!! Love my sweet girls!!


No comments:

Post a Comment