Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2 Weeks Old!

My, how time flies!! I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks since we got our newest ladybug!!
We've been doing lots of visiting, snuggling, eating, and napping when we can!!
I think we're maybe getting settled in a bit around here and getting into a routine. It's definitely been an adjustment for us all, but I'd say we're getting there.
Abigail is an awesome big sister! She loves Julianne so much and is such a good helper! I know she's anxious to play with her, but she's been really sweet and gentle so far.

We've been making an extra effort to show Abigail attention so she doesn't get too jealous of her baby sister. She loves snuggling with her Daddy right before bed, watching cartoons and drinking her chocolate milk. Lately, they've added pickles to their evening snack--what a combo!! She's also been going to VBS this week, which she loves!! That gives Momma and Daddy a little break as well, which is nice!!

Miss Julianne is just growing and changing every day! She's been eating really well, and--like her Momma--she loves her naps!! We're still working on getting our days and nights straight, but I think we'll get there! She's not so fond of having her diaper changed or taking a bath, so she may not be wearing her high heels and taking her purse to get the chicken eggs!! She definitely has her own little personality, and I can't wait to see how different--and alike--she and her sister will be!

Daddy goes back to work tomorrow, which makes me sad, but I'm glad he got to be off for this long. And he'll be back home Friday morning, just in time for Julianne's first checkup!!

1 comment: