Please allow me to introduce myself:
My name is Julianne Kaye Slaydon, and I was born on July 6, 2011 at 1:58pm.
I weighed 7 pounds and 8 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long when I got here.
I look just like my Daddy, except I have lots of red hair, like my Momma.
So far, my favorite thing about being born is the eating part. Momma and Daddy say I'm already a pro at that!
This is me and my big sister, Abigail. I think you already know her.
She is very sweet to me and likes to give me lots of sugar and sing to me!
I really like it when she sings "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"! It's my favorite!
She also likes to bring me my blankets and pacifier, before I ever even have to ask!!
She's just really sweet like that!
I just finished eating, so it's time for me and Momma to rest for awhile!
I love company and meeting all of my friends and family, so come see me when you can!!
Sweet, sweet little baby!
ReplyDelete