Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dear Julianne,

Hi, honey! This is your Momma--you know, the one you've been camped out inside for the past 9+ months! Don't worry, in just a few hours (hopefully) you'll be on the outside of my belly, but I just wanted to tell you a few things before then. First of all, and most importantly, YOU ARE LOVED--more than you will ever know, by more people than you'll ever be able to count--but most especially by God and your Daddy and I. You have the COOLEST big sister who can't wait to teach you how to raise chickens and be a princess--at the same time. You have wonderful grandparents, both on this earth, and in Heaven watching over you, not to mention all the awesome aunts, uncles, cousins, and extended family members and friends. You may not know it yet, but you are one blessed little girl!! You were wanted and prayed for so much before this day ever came. One day, when you're bigger, I'll tell you the whole story. But for now, just know that your Daddy and I (and a whole bunch of other people) can't wait to meet you and hold you and kiss you and love on you. We're far from perfect, baby, but we're going to do our best by you and your big sister. We'll see you in a little while, love, so get ready!!
Love you forever, Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment