Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sweet Springtime!

I don't know about y'all, but I sure am glad that Springtime is here!!
Winter is fine, but I was more than ready for some pretty weather and some outside time!
We have had an incredibly busy weekend, so busy in fact, that I couldn't even get all the pics on here! We were able to finish some yardwork around the house and do lots of "going" as well! I'm gonna be glad for tomorrow so I can try to rest!

Yesterday morning, we all worked in the yard! Abigail and Daddy planted wildflower seeds in her playhouse flower boxes, I mowed, and Justin built an extension onto the chicken yard. Those biddies we got about a month ago were getting too big for the brooder, so now they're outside in their own little compound! (The chickens live better than we do around here!)

Saturday afternoon, we took a little break from the chores to go to Aryana's first official T-ball game! It was too cute! The Diamond Divas did a great job and won by several runs!
Way to go, Aryana!!

After coming back and finishing fencing in the chicken yard, we all got cleaned up for the rodeo!
PawPaw Jerry met us there, and Abigail was so excited to see him!
As usual, they walked around and found all kinds of fun stuff to do!
(Momma loves it when PawPaw Jerry comes, because then she gets a break! Thanks, PawPaw!)

And today was the best of all!
We loaded up this morning for Southeast LA, to see the beautiful and sweet Miss Avery Jones be baptized! I don't think Rosedale UMC will ever forget the Slaydon family!
It was so wonderful to see old friends and new, and get to celebrate a VERY special little girl's baptism. What a blessing!

We are so blessed to have such amazing friends!
Love you, Jones Family!!

Tomorrow looks like it'll be a stormy one around here, so maybe the Princess and her Momma will get to catch up on their naps! Sure wish Daddy didn't have to go back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment