Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cowlicks...

I love my kid!! She cracks me up all the time!!
Most of the time, this Momma has "baby brain" and forgets to write down all the hilarious things she says! I wanted to share this little conversation before I forgot:
Several days ago, Abigail was inspecting Daddy's big buck that he had mounted from Kentucky. As you know by now, my child is very observant and doesn't ever miss a thing! She noticed some of the hair on the deer's neck was sticking out and asked her Daddy what that was. He explained to her that it was a cowlick. That answer seemed to satisfy her, and she moved on to something else.
This afternoon when we got home, Abigail climbed up on the couch and started checking out the deer. This is the conversation that followed:
Abigail: "Momma, lookit where that cow licked him!!"
Momma: "Oh, my goodness! What happened?"
Abigail: "That cow licked Daddy's deer!! Look, see it?!"
Momma: "I see it, Honey!"
Abigail: "Daddy spanked that cow!!"
Momma: "Yes, he did, honey."
I guess that's what the cow gets for licking Daddy's deer. You don't go licking our deer and get away with it. You've been warned.
:)

1 comment:

  1. How funny. Just wait, one day Justin will come home and Abigail (and Julieanne) will have a princess crown, earrings and a necklace on that deer. I'm surprised she hasn't thought of it yet.

    ReplyDelete