Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Today has just been "one of those days"...
Justin went to work this morning, so it was just us girls!
I wasn't feeling so hot today, so we didn't make it to church, and that always kinda throws us off.

We watched a LOT of Nick, Jr. and played outside a little, checked on the baby chicks and caught up on our nap! Miss Priss woke up in a particularly cranky mood, and immediately began ordering me to "GET UP!" and fix her a snack. I informed her that I was the Momma and I was the boss, and she needed to ask nicely if she wanted something. She eventually did, and I got her a snack. Apparently that snack was magical, because as soon as she finished, she sweetly walked over to me, smiled, and said, "Ok, Momma, now I'm the Abigail Boss, okay?!"
Um, no. Not okay, but nice try!!

We decided to run to town to pick up a few things from the store and just get out of the house for a few minutes. As usual, it was an interesting trip! At one point, she was trying to hand me a newly found booger, and I told her I couldn't get it right now, just hang on a second.
Next thing I know, she's feeding the booger to her tiger she got at the Railroad Festival, saying, "Here's you food, Tiger. I know you feel better now."
Isn't that special?! Never a dull moment at our house, I tell ya!!

Tomorrow Daddy and I are going to check on Julianne again and make sure she's still doing good!
She has been moving and kicking like crazy, which I LOVE!! She is pretty active, especially at night, so I'm a little worried if she has her days and nights mixed up already. We're gonna have to get that straight pretty quick!!

As I type this, my big girl is sitting next to me, loving on my face and giving me kisses!
I am so very blessed! Don't know what I'd do without my girl(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment