Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fun times at the Railroad Festival!

Friday night we loaded up and went to the Railroad Festival in DeQuincy!
I've been going for as long as I can remember, and I have lots of fond memories, especially getting all dressed up with Em to go ride rides with a bunch of carnies...:)

We picked up Granny and headed out, and oh, the fun we had!
Abigail just called it the fair, which is her favorite thing right after her chickens!
She had a blast riding all the rides!

Since Momma was sort of unable to ride this year, Daddy got the pleasure of accompanying her on the ones she was still a little small for. I think he kinda liked it!

What can I say, she loves the four wheeler ride!

This one was so funny--Granny and I were sure that particular balloon was gonna fall off!!

I worked all night to get her that hat--she hated it.

She was so pooped after all the riding and "fair"-ing! Nothing like a little back rub from Granny to make a girl feel better!

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could have come! Claire would have fit better in that balloon! She could have been Abigail's ridding buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish y'all could've come, too! Our girls would've had so much fun riding, and Will and I could've hung out and laughed at them! Poor Justin was a trooper, but that balloon is probably out of commission now!!

    ReplyDelete