Just thought I'd share my most favorite purchase as of late:

Now, I know out here in the woods, we're a little behind the rest of the world, but I thought I might share this little bit of genius with my "Momma" friends, in case you were still struggling with a feverish child to get an accurate temp reading. This particular little jewel is the Vicks Forehead Thermometer, and it's THE BOMB!!
After fighting (unsuccessfully) with my sick child for the past few days this week, I went in search of a better thermometer to take her "tempachure". I was NOT going to Wal-Mart, so we popped into Walgreens and this is what they had. As far as I'm concerned, it is SO worth the $50 to not have to restrain my child and hold her arms down. She actually likes taking her "tempachure" now!!
Good thing, too, since we've been doing that a lot lately. We'll be heading to the doctor tomorrow to see if we can't get this thing knocked out. Today has been another awful day, and to be quite honest, Momma's nerves are shot. My baby's got to get better!
No comments:
Post a Comment