Monday, March 7, 2011

Feeling Better!

My sweet girl is feeling a little better--FINALLY!!!
Just about the time she got over the lovely sinus infection, her allergies decided to kick into high gear! Poor thing was sneezing and wheezing all day yesterday and today.
Hopefully her allergy meds will kick in soon and knock it out...

In the meantime, she enjoyed having some quality time with her MyMy while she was home for a few days. She sure does miss MyMy when she's at school...:(

Here's a few pics of Miss Priss playing outside with her Daddy yesterday:


Abigail wanted to swing, but Daddy wanted to play ball...

Ok, Daddy, I give...I'll play ball with you!

WAIT---I changed my mind!!

She was all into throwing the ball, but not so much into actually catching it.

She spent today with her MeMe, and apparently the two of them had fun!
Abigail came home with a manicure, her pants were on backwards, and she's currently yelling at the TV, "I'm a Nanny Goat!"
Never a dull moment around here...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment