Friday, September 11, 2009

Our newest trick...

Miss Priss can find her way into anything!! I was sitting next to her on the floor, and next thing I know, she's climbed up into her bucket and is grabbing for whatever she can get off the table!! She is FAST!! And strong! And way smarter than her Momma!! She's so independent and wants to do everything by herself!

She almost lost her balance for a minute, but she recovered pretty quick!! She just looked back at me like, "Did you see that, Momma?! I did it!!" Less than a month until her first birthday...where has the time gone???
We were sitting on the porch tonight cutting her monster toenails (those things go everywhere--no sense in cutting them inside), and the Princess had so much fun playing with her royal pooch!! I would call him over and she would say, "opppahh" for Hopper! She would jump up and down in my lap, squealing as he got closer! When he went in for the toe lick, she would screech so loud!! I'm sure all the neighbors were wondering what we were doing to her! If they listened long enough, I'm sure they realized she was having fun! We played this game for the longest time...she loves her some "Opppahh"!
Still trying to get those new toofers on film (or SD card, whatever)--wish me luck!! She just crawled to her room--gotta go see what she's getting into now!!


3 comments:

  1. i miss ya'll! i cant wait to come home for her birthday! ps, if that was you who called earlier, we had gone to see a movie and i left my phone in the car. i'll call you tomorrow. okloveyoubye

    -me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great-great Aunt MerleSaturday, September 12, 2009

    Just had to say hello. I check this website quite often and am amazed at all the shenanigans the princess pulls! Every one of them is a learning experience for her. That little head will be so full by the time she's school-age, she'll be over-qualified for school! Just skip it and enroll in college! You have so many admirers, LIttle Miss, you'd never count them! That goes for your sweet mama and daddy, too. Love you, gal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very smart and fast! She is learing fast! It is so fun to watch her with her little tricks! Love ya'll :)

    ReplyDelete