After sleeping all night (YAY!), the Princess woke up in such a good mood! I was a little upset, because Justin was working overtime, and we'd had plans today...but with a growing Princess, a little extra $$ is always a good thing!! As I was saying, Miss Priss woke up in a great mood and was ready to play! After eating her grits, we got down to it! It was raining outside, so we just hung out most of the day. I had fixed myself a bowl of cereal later, and of course, Miss Abigail wanted some. Apparently I wasn't feeding her fast enough, because after a few bites, she said, "Bite, Momma!"!! I almost fell off my chair! Then she said, "Good bite"!! She was talking all day, just as content as could be!!
Monday, September 21, 2009
The Best Day...
Today was just about the most perfect day...
After sleeping all night (YAY!), the Princess woke up in such a good mood! I was a little upset, because Justin was working overtime, and we'd had plans today...but with a growing Princess, a little extra $$ is always a good thing!! As I was saying, Miss Priss woke up in a great mood and was ready to play! After eating her grits, we got down to it! It was raining outside, so we just hung out most of the day. I had fixed myself a bowl of cereal later, and of course, Miss Abigail wanted some. Apparently I wasn't feeding her fast enough, because after a few bites, she said, "Bite, Momma!"!! I almost fell off my chair! Then she said, "Good bite"!! She was talking all day, just as content as could be!!
All day she kept saying, "BayBay"!! (Think Rudy from the Cosby show when they sing the song for the grandparents' anniversary!) It was hilarious!! She'd say it, then I'd say it back to her, and we were both cracking up!! She's got to be the funniest kid ever!!
Every now and then, she'd just get down and just play with her toys all by herself. She kept saying "BayBay" to all her toys and then laughing at them like they were having the best conversation!
Sometimes, she sneaks off to her room and it gets really quiet! She is totally entertained by the sheets on her big-girl bed, and today, she had some other stuff to play with...I think she'd play in there for hours if we let her...
We just had a fun, relaxed day of girl time. Much needed after the past few months...As sweet as it was, it really made me miss my Momma and all of the sweet times we had. I so wish she could be here to play with this little girl who is so much like her...but I know she's smiling down on us. Makes me want to cherish these times even more.
After sleeping all night (YAY!), the Princess woke up in such a good mood! I was a little upset, because Justin was working overtime, and we'd had plans today...but with a growing Princess, a little extra $$ is always a good thing!! As I was saying, Miss Priss woke up in a great mood and was ready to play! After eating her grits, we got down to it! It was raining outside, so we just hung out most of the day. I had fixed myself a bowl of cereal later, and of course, Miss Abigail wanted some. Apparently I wasn't feeding her fast enough, because after a few bites, she said, "Bite, Momma!"!! I almost fell off my chair! Then she said, "Good bite"!! She was talking all day, just as content as could be!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment