Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Daddy's Sweetheart

This little Princess loves her Daddy!! Her favorite place to be is in his lap, playing all sorts of fun games! She always tells him he's #1!!
The Princess has learned to clap whenever she does something funny or sweet. She gets this excited look on her face and just claps and claps, as long as everybody else does!! She is so proud of herself! I don't think self-esteem will be an issue...
My two favorite people...there's nothing sweeter than that!!
I love this picture below! She was laying facedown on Daddy's legs and was wallering (yes, I know it's 'wallowing', but I'm from the country...) around. I said, "Abigail, you're number one!" and she raised right up and gave me the signal!! She's definitely got us trained!! She will raise that finger whenever she wants us to tell her she's number one!!
Not that you can tell in any of these pictures, but the Princess is now the proud owner of 4 teeth!! The top two broke through together over the weekend! (Could be why we've been just a tad tempermental lately...) Can't wait to see that sweet smile with teeth on the top!! I'll certainly post those pics whenever the Princess deems me worthy to capture them!
This last picture is just too cool for words. I'll let it speak for itself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment