Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hallelujah!!

This is what the Princess looks like in the morning when she has spent ALL night in HER bed in HER room!! Thank you, Jesus!!! She was in the best mood this morning, probably because she's sleeping better, too!! We've implemented the Hootie and the Blowfish guide to parenting ("Let her cry..."). It was hard the first couple of nights, and I was worried she'd think we'd abandoned her OR that she'd find a way to get out of her bed and land on her head...she's very resourceful, that girl! But last night she did great!! Maybe this is a sign of things to come...either way, I'm thankful for at least one night of good sleep!!

1 comment:

  1. That is the best way. We let ours cry it out and now they prefer to sleep in their own bed. Kevin and I can pretty much sleep through the night every night. Ahhh... at least until January comes!

    ReplyDelete