Sunday, August 30, 2009

So Beautiful...

Somehow, these pictures are in reverse order, but I'm tired, and it really doesn't matter anyway...Pardon me for saying it for the gazillionth time, but isn't the Princess getting more beautiful every day?? I am just so in awe of this amazing gift we've been blessed with.

This first pic is from today, after church! Sorry, no perfect poses, but still a beautiful girl! She played so hard in the nursery and didn't have a nap until we went to Wal-Mart afterwards...I, on the other hand, got no nap at all...
The pic below was taken by Aunt Madeline of Abigail watching for Momma and Daddy to get home from the Hunter's Safety class on Saturday! Aunt Madeline said she just stood at the door and waited patiently for us!
Miss Priss loves to look at herself in the mirror--I would, too, if I was that beautiful! She's not vain; she just knows what looks good!!
This last picture was taken by Daddy on Friday! Apparently, she was not only in the dishwasher, she somehow got in the toilet, too??? I probably don't even want to know what goes on when I'm not here--there's no telling!! Oh, well, they have fun, and she's gonna be one tough cookie!!

1 comment: