Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our Sunday Best



Used to be, whenever I would get ready to take our Sunday pictures, Miss Priss would just pose and smile for a long time...Now we have this--take what you can get! She's still so beautiful, but I have to pretty much catch her in action or not catch her at all. As I write this now, she has climbed up on my lap and stood up to climb onto the table--hang on while I get her down.

Okay, back in business! The last few pics are the Princess in the nursery this morning talking on the phone to her boyfriend, Jackson! They are just too cute!! I think it is pretty much safe to say we are done with the baby food--Her Highness only eats big girl food that the grownups eat! And she loves everything!! She really enjoys her food now, so it's actually easier to feed her, and she is feeding herself when she can! Our little baby is all grown up--sad day. Yesterday, we had a five minute conversation (literally) that went like this:

Abigail: "Momma"
Momma: "Abigail"
Abigail: "Momma"
Momma: "Abigail"
Abigail: "Momma"
Momma: "Abigail"
You get the picture. Few words were said, but it was very powerful! She was very serious about what she was telling me. She has the funniest personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment