Monday, August 24, 2009

Ravioli, Vanilla Pudding, and Company

It's always fun trying out new food on the Princess. She's a really good eater, but lately, she's been automatically spitting out the first bite of anything she eats...Today we tried the Micro Ravioli. Too funny! She spit it out, so we ate a few bites of peas before I tried it again. The next time, she sucked the sauce off, then spit out the ravioli. This eventually led me to the conclusion that it's the texture of the ravioli she hates, not the taste. But after I picked up several pieces off of my freshly mopped floor, I decided to stick with the peas. Later, we tried some vanilla pudding for a snack. I should've known--the first bite is still somewhat smeared into the carpet...But she opened wide after that, and now she loves vanilla pudding--too funny!
Abigail was very happy to visit with her Nana and Aunt Cheryl this afternoon! She had just woken up from her afternoon beauty rest when they stopped by. She was so happy to see them! She has been missing her Nana so bad! She looks at her picture and says, "Hey, Nana"! She is also very excited for her PawPaw to be home this week. She sure misses him when he's gone! Abigail has been having fun with her Aunt Madeline, though, and loves hanging out with her when she's home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment