
We Slaydon girls didn't do a whole bunch of anything exciting today. Seeing as how Miss Abigail didn't sleep from about 2 to about 4:30 this morning, but then slept until 10...our schedule was pretty screwed up. (With the exception of the sleeping til 10 thing, this has become a nightly thing at our house lately. Anybody have any suggestions to help the Princess sleep through the night, so her royal subjects may get a little rest as well?? Seriously??) As you can see, the Princess didn't even change out of her nightgown all day! We did our regular chores around the house, but we didn't have to go to town thanks to Daddy going to the store for me yesterday. (Thank you, Honey.) I did get to do a little work in the Princess' room and get some stuff up on the walls. She was so good--she just crawled right in her carseat that was on the floor and entertained herself for quite awhile.
Later on, I had put her in her crib while I did some vacuuming and such, and we played our usual hide-and-seek. I reached in for a kiss, and I was treated to a full five minutes of continuous sugar!!! Don't be jealous!! She was so cute. I would laugh and then she would laugh at me, because when she was kissing me, she was going, "Mmmmmm, Momma"!! Too funny. Daddy said she did the same thing to him yesterday. Just gotta make sure she's not kissing her boyfriend like that at church! We can't have that.
She is in bed now, so please say a little prayer that her dreams are sweet and her night is restful.
No comments:
Post a Comment