Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Just Fishin'

Have I mentioned lately just how much we are enjoying our summer? I feel as though I may not have said that in a day or two, so let me fix that...we are LOVING our summer!!  From swimming, to working in the garden, to camping, to just hanging out, we are just having a blast this summer!!  Yesterday, it was time to do a little fishing, so we took the girls to the catfish ponds to get some supper.  MeMe met us there and we were able to catch about 21 pounds of fish!  
4/5 of us had a great time!  (Julianne could not give a rip about fishing.  She sat in the truck most of the time, which is why you only barely see her in one picture.)


Abigail is the fishing queen around here!  I think she caught the most and biggest fish AGAIN this time!



   
Fishing is serious business!  
She reeled 'em all the way in with no help this time!  So proud of my big girl!


MeMe got caught some big ones, too!  


She did such a great job!  I think she would've fished all day if we could've afforded it! 


Okay, if you blow this picture up, then squint really hard, you just might be able to see Julianne sitting in MeMe's lap fishing!  She even caught a fish!  About the time they got it reeled in, she decided that she needed to get back in the truck!  She's a country girl, but fishin's just not her thang! Can't wait til this weekend to go again! Have I mentioned what an awesome summer this has been?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment