My girls and I are very blessed to have these awesome men in our lives!
I can't imagine that it's an easy thing being the Daddy of 2 girls, but I know a guy who could write a how-to book! He's fun and loving and patient (most of the time). He teaches them all sorts of important things, like how to fish and hunt and swim and spit and sing Johnny Cash songs. He watches endless cartoons and paints toenails and fixes hair. He pulls teeth and digs out splinters and kisses imaginary bo-bos. I knew when I met him that he was going to be a wonderful Daddy, and he has never disappointed me. Daddies are so important to their girls, and my girls have the BEST!!
Justin Slaydon, I love you with my whole heart. I appreciate all that you do for your girls, not just today, but every day. Happy Father's Day!







No comments:
Post a Comment