Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Twins...Almost!

So the general consensus of all of our family and friends is this:
Justin and I each have a "mini-me": Julianne ("Justine") looks just like her Daddy, and Abigail favors me more. It's true, there's no denying it! Funny thing is, when Abigail was born, everyone thought she looked just like her Daddy! Then ol' Julianne came along! I've been looking back through pictures of Abigail when she was about 9 months old (Can't believe my baby girl is almost that old already!), and I really think these two princesses are starting to look a LOT alike!!

For example:

Miss Julianne about a week ago
(Yes, she still looks just like her Daddy!)

Abigail, July 2009
Kinda hard to tell, huh?!

Abigail again, July 2009
Julianne's hair is still a little redder, and she's actually got 2 eyebrows instead of just 1!! ;)


My sweet, fat baby girl!

They don't look exactly alike, and they certainly have their own personalities, but they are really starting to favor more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment