It's been awhile coming--like about 2 years--but Miss Abigail finally got her first haircut this past Saturday! Her hair is so gorgeous, I almost hated to cut it, but it was getting so long and was too hard to deal with. She doesn't like to wear it in a ponytail all the time, but Momma doesn't like constantly having it end up in her food!! Here are a few pics of the process:
BEFORE
You can tell she was a little nervous, but she did really well overall!
And Aunt Candice was very patient with her!!
Her new bangs!! We've all decided that they are just perfect for her!!
Don't know why I didn't think of that earlier!!
Just a little trim in the back!
I thought I wanted to cut it OFF, but I just couldn't do it when the time came!
And Daddy was NOT in favor of that, either!
AFTER
Isn't she beautiful?!
No comments:
Post a Comment