It's been crazy as usual around here lately, but I thought I'd take a minute to catch up on what's going on in our little world! I'm sure you're all just hanging onto the edge of your seats...:)
Abigail is doing great at her big sister duties and is a really big helper to Momma and Daddy! She is very protective of Sister and always makes sure she's doing okay! It's so sweet to see her loving on her, and I can't wait til Julianne gets bigger to see them really interact!! (Actually, I CAN wait, not trying to rush the "growing up" at all!!)
Julianne is doing much better and is really starting to fill out! She doesn't look quite as much like a brand-new baby anymore, which is good, because she's almost 2 months old!! I can hardly believe it! I just thought that the time flew by with one princess--it's twice as fast with two!!
Today, we went to visit Daddy at work, and had a VERY amateur photo shoot. I'd seen some sweet pictures that I wanted to try and recreate before Julianne got too big, so we gave it a shot. I think they turned out pretty good, not because of my photography skills, but because of my subjects! Here are a few of the pics:
One of my favorites! She loves her Daddy!
Little Boot Baby! She wasn't too sure about this pose, but she was a trooper!!
She looks just like her Daddy, except for all that red hair!!
Bless her heart, I guess one of my babies had to have the curse...
Big Sister had to join in the fun, of course!
She loves to hold "her" baby and give her LOTS of kisses!
And here's a REAL picture of our lives...
Ahhh, never a dull moment!!
Monday I'll head back to work (very grudgingly), so this is our last weekend before real life sets in. I'm hoping we'll get into a good routine soon. I'm so thankful that I have an AMAZING husband who is such a wonderful partner and helper (not to mention the BEST Daddy!)!! That makes the going back to work a little easier....
I love these! They would be really cool in black & white or black & white with the red blanket still red. Great job!!!
ReplyDelete