Saturday, August 6, 2011

One Month!!

Today our sweet Julianne is one month old!! Man, how time flies!!
What a month it has been, too!! Poor little thing has had a rough time of it so far, but hopefully we're on the uphill side of it!
Things we've learned this month:

1. Julianne has TWO dimples, not just one, like we first thought! I love baby dimples!!
(Maybe one day when she's feeling better she'll smile for us!)

2. Julianne does NOT like the dark. At all.
We've actually tested this theory and proved it as fact.

3. A snuggly baby on your shoulder/chest is the best sleep aid there is! :)
I could sleep for hours like that, if only she would let me!!

4. Every child is different.
We knew this, but it has been proven to us time and again this month. And I don't mean different in a bad way--just different. Julianne already has her own little personality, and I can't wait to see her in action!! I think she's gonna give her sister a run for her money!!

Happy 1 Month Birthday, Sweet Julianne!!
We love you bunches and bunches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment