Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rough Week

Well, the mean ol' nasty stomach bug made an uninvited stop at our house this week.
Poor Abigail was sick during the night Monday night, and then Justin woke up with it on Tuesday morning. Wednesday everyone felt a little better, but apparently it was just the eye of the storm...Thursday morning at about 3 o'clock, I was camped out in the bathroom, and it just went downhill from there...
Since I'm pretty sure no one wants to see any pics of that whole debacle--not that any were taken, mind you--we have a few random pics from some time before the epidemic...

Here's Abigail and her Daddy in the tent they made:

What a sweet Daddy! Wish you could hear her giggling!!


Starting to feel a little better yesterday afternoon! Gotta check on the garden!


These are the beautiful flowers Justin picked for me while Ab and I were taking a nap!
He's been taking good care of his girls!

And a big Thank You! to Nana and PawPaw for the homemade soup on Thursday!
It was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment