Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jasper Rodeo

After several years and a few failed attempts, I finally made it back to the ol' Jasper Lions Club Rodeo!! (We used to go every year, but it's been a long time since I've been able to go.) This time, we took Daddy, PawPaw Jerry, and MyMy, and what fun did we have!!

This year they had a petting zoo with all sorts of fun animals! Ab was not too sure about getting down and playing with them, but she sure liked looking at them and telling them, "Hey!"

She was okay until they got too close, then Momma had to pick her up and get outta the way!

There was even a big Hopper there--and as you can tell, Miss Priss prefers the regular Hopper!
I didn't realize til I'd uploaded the pics that her entire head is a blur.
That's from shaking it "NO!" furiously when asked if she wanted to go see Hopper!!

Not sure why, but she felt the need to honk PawPaw's nose!
And you know he just sat there and let her as long as she wanted to!

This next pic was towards the end of the evening--the Princess was getting a little delirious!!

We had a fun night for sure!! MyMy even saw a couple of cute cowboys!!
We will definitely have to make it back next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment