Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Project!

Here are a few pics of our latest project.
As you can see, the Princess is once again a big helper!!
I was commenting to Justin on how smart she is about construction work.
He agreed, and I thought he was going to say something like, "oh, she takes after her Daddy."
His reply: "It's all that Handy Manny she watches."
We're outgrowing our little shed out back, so it was time to make some more room!
And, if you wanna be in the "club" around here, you need at lease 3 or 4 sheds to fit in...
I told you she was a big help!

Almost finished for the day!

You put her in her swing for 2 seconds and turn your back, this is what you get!!
Oh, well, at least she has her legs crossed.
Granny would be so proud.
Almost done--just needs a roof!
And a lot of caulk. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment