It's Christmastime!
Merry Christmas to all of you awesome people who take the time out to read our little blog!! I hope and pray that you have been blessed this Christmas season, and that you are able to rejoice in celebrating Jesus' birthday with your family and friends! We have been celebrating Christmas for the past few days, and we're not even done yet!! We had our Hennigan Christmas party on Saturday, and had quite the turnout! Sunday evening, we celebrated with the Marks' and watched 4 beautiful girls enjoy their gifts! Santa came Sunday night, so the girls were so excited to open their presents Monday morning! We hosted the annual Slaydon Christmas Eve gathering last night, and had a houseful of family eating and visiting! Justin had to work today, but the girls and I headed to DeQuincy ahead of the storm and had a great time with my Momma's side of the family! Next weekend, we'll have Christmas at Nana and PawPaw's, and there's sure to be lots of good food and presents there as well! Here are a few pics from the last few days. I think I've uploaded almost 200, but I haven't even looked at all of them yet! (I'm loving my new camera!)
No Hennigan Christmas is complete without petting the donkeys...:)
I'm pretty sure Julianne was bumming some grub off of Papa!
My sweet girls helping each other unwrap their presents!
Sweet cousins!
I'll post more pics later when I get a chance. For now, my big girl and I are gonna snuggle up in bed and watch cartoons til we fall asleep! It's been a wonderful Christmas, and my heart is so full, not because of any gifts under the tree, but because of the love of my Jesus and my family.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment