Just want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all of the special women in our lives!
From Moms to Sisters, to Aunts and Cousins, Family Members and Friends, we are so blessed to have such wonderful examples of selflessness and love!
I want to wish a very Happy Mother's Day to my Momma in Heaven. I miss you everyday, but Mother's Day is not as sad as it would be if I had never had you as a Momma. Thank you for all you gave, for all you taught me, and for loving me always, no matter what. I can't wait for that first hug when I see you again--it's gonna be a good 'un!
And I want to say a special thank you my sweet husband--I wouldn't be a Momma without you!!
Thank you for giving me the most precious gifts I could ever have. I love you forever!
The best Mother's Day gift in the world--a beautiful, healthy, smart little girl!
And next year, my lap will still be full!
Happy Mother's Day to all, with love from the Slaydons!
No comments:
Post a Comment