Well, since I haven't posted in awhile, it's time for one of those random, fit-it-all-in-there posts.
For those who don't know, I've been all jacked up on antibiotics for the past month trying to get rid of this THING on my leg. This past week has been a little rough, what with taking enough meds for 4 people every day, but I think I'll live. Thank you very much!
I just love this pic of my sweet girl! She is so grown up!!
This is Miss Priss going to church this morning.
Remember how I used to have to tie her down to take those weekly all-dressed-up-for-church pictures?? Not anymore. She's ready to have her picture taken all the time!!
Abigail LOVES Merle Haggard. She has since she was born. Even when she was little bitty, she could distinguish his voice on the radio, and she'd get all excited when one of his songs came on!!
She was so enthralled--dancing and singing!!
Love my little country girl!!
As I type this, she's in the living room watching RealTree Roadtrips with her Daddy and mimicking the turkey calls. She's actually pretty good--I couldn't tell what was her and what was on TV!!
What am I gonna do with THAT??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment