Since Daddy is working on the official Labor Day, we decided to have a picnic yesterday afternoon to celebrate!
We went to a nearby park and had lots of fun playing on the playground and enjoying our picnic!!
Miss Priss LOVES to swing!
I guess I know what we'll be investing in soon...
Such a big girl!
She went on the BIG slide all by herself!!
My Loves!
I tried getting them to hold hands, but SOMEONE kept breaking free and running away...
silly Daddy!!
She is so funny! She was just telling us a story and was so animated!!
I can't believe how big she's getting and how very smart she is!!
We saw these fellas on the way home!
Abigail was asleep, so she missed them. We passed by just as they were coming out of the trees to cross the road. They ran back in the woods, and Justin pulled over so we could see if they'd try again. Sure enough, a few seconds later, out they came!!
I can't believe how long her hair is getting! She is so big. I miss her!
ReplyDelete