First off, here's our weekly Sunday picture--you can see how excited we were about taking it!! You think she gets her picture taken enough???
.JPG)
Well, it finally happened...her first "major" injury, complete with blood and everything...
She was trying to climb into our bathtub last night, like she knows she's not supposed to. I told her "No, No!" and she had one of her Slaydon fits...she slammed her pretty head right into the edge of the bathtub and busted her top lip. After a few moments of sheer panic and a cold washcloth, we were both fine! She cried for a whole 10 seconds and then started laughing!! She's one tough cookie, that's for sure!!
.JPG)
The following pics are from today. Daddy had training all day (and night), so it was just us girls. We sure do miss him when he's gone, but we do enjoy our "lazy" days around the house. Sometimes I get a bit angry and frustrated that I have to work right now, because I want nothing more in this world than to be home with my Princess and her Daddy...but days like today just wouldn't be as special, I guess, if I was home all the time...We didn't do anything special, just hung out in our pj's and played all day, but these are my FAVORITE days of all.
.JPG)
She snuck off to her room at one point, and all of a sudden, I heard a symphony...
had to sneak in and get a pic before Mozart went on to something else!!
.JPG)
Later this afternoon, we had an impromptu toga party!! Miss Priss loves to find any sort of fabric (clothes, sheets, blankets--whatever's handy) and wrap up in it! She will wrap it around her neck and then lay down and say "Nite, Nite!" in that sweet little voice!!
Most of the time, she quickly jumps up, though, before sleep can actually set in...
No comments:
Post a Comment