...read this Haaa-aaay!! Miss Priss has been saying this for quite some time now, but it's taken on a new meaning in the last few days! This is now her response whenever she does something that she knows or even thinks she's not supposed to do, and she gets busted on it! For example, Daddy caught her playing in the toilet on Friday--"Hee-eey!" (It's a 2 syllable word.) Then she smiles so sweet and tries to give you some sugar, so she won't get in trouble! I knew they started young, but really??!! She is just too funny!
Here's what happened today. I had stripped our bed and was doing some major washing/folding/putting away of clothes, sheets, towels, etc. The comforter on the bed was thrown back in preparation of the new fresh sheets that had just come out of the dryer.
Abigail climbed under and started pulling out all of my gift-wrapping supplies! I (quietly) ran to get the camera and then jerked the sheet up:
No comments:
Post a Comment