As you can see, there's no baby here anymore, only a big girl! And this big-girl Princess ate all of Momma's supper tonight!! Thank you Nana and PawPaw for the yummy beans and rice and gravy, Abigail loved it!! I mashed it all together, and she literally ate all of it!! I got to eat the meat and cornbread, but that's all. Guess I'll take what I can get! Miss Abigail has a habit of sticking her hands in her mouth while she's eating, much to the frustration of her Daddy and me, because food gets everywhere! But she LOVES it when we lick the food off of her fingers--she just cracks up! Too funny! She is very excited to get to play with her cousins Claire and Allie tomorrow! There will be lots of photo ops, I'm sure!
You are very welcome! We are glad she enjoyed it. I guess it does not matter to her if she eats it for dinner and supper!! Next time we will have to fix extra! Love you all very much!!
ReplyDelete