Here are just a few random pictures from the last couple of days. Nothing exciting going on (thank the Lord!!), just relaxing around the house. It would seem that the Princess is a bit of a computer nerd--every time her Daddy or I try to do something, she has to be right there to help us push the right (or wrong) buttons! And she loves playing hide-and-seek on Momma and Daddy's bed. She got so excited and laughed so hard, she puked up her broccoli and cheese all over the microfiber comforter. No idea how I'm gonna get that smell out... Lovely.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Random Pics
Here are just a few random pictures from the last couple of days. Nothing exciting going on (thank the Lord!!), just relaxing around the house. It would seem that the Princess is a bit of a computer nerd--every time her Daddy or I try to do something, she has to be right there to help us push the right (or wrong) buttons! And she loves playing hide-and-seek on Momma and Daddy's bed. She got so excited and laughed so hard, she puked up her broccoli and cheese all over the microfiber comforter. No idea how I'm gonna get that smell out... Lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment