Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's Been Awhile...

I didn't realize until just now that it's been almost a year since my last post.  We're still alive, in case you were wondering.  Just wanted to clear that up.  Due to ...things... I've decided to pick back up with the blogging rather than posting pics on Facebook or Instagram (some pictures just need a story, you know.  And sometimes I may want to say more than the X number of characters allowed.).  So here we go on this little adventure again!  My plan is to try and post at least weekly.  We'll see how that goes.  Baby steps, you know.  Since this is the first afternoon of Easter break, I'm hopping off now to enjoy the beautiful afternoon with my girlies!  Lots of fun things planned for the next few days, especially Ab's first t-ball game tomorrow night!  Check back soon for pics and a recap of what's sure to be an eventful game! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment