We've had a new little project going on at our house for the past few weeks, and I finally got around to posting a few pics!
Daddy decided we needed some chickens around here, so we were off to Home Depot last weekend to make them a house! He's done most of the work, but Abigail and I have helped out when we could.
This is Day 1--getting the frame built!
My girl is so smart!! She jumped on this board and then adjusted her weight and the length so that she could balance it and seesaw by herself!! (She must've known that Momma wouldn't be able to get back up off the ground if I'd have joined her!!)
Abigail's handsome Daddy getting started on the roof! It actually went pretty fast once he figured out how he wanted to build it.
This is pretty much the end of the first day. We got a lot accomplished for one day, I think!
It was back to work for me during the week, and it rained a good bit all week long.
Daddy and Abigail worked on it when they could, and the next few pics are the finished chicken "poop" as Abigail calls it!
Pretty much all that's left is putting the fence up and moving in the biddies when they get here!
They should be arriving in the next few weeks, so we'll keep you posted then!
That is so awesome! Zac wants chickens so badly! :)
ReplyDelete