It seems like this has just been a busy, busy summer this year!
We haven't done anything really big or gone on a vacation, but it seems like we never stop!!
Maybe it's because Abigail is older this year and we just get up and go more...
Either way, we're enjoying our summer out here in the woods, balancing our "work" with play!!
Even though deer season is a good 3 months away, it's never too soon to start getting ready!
We moved one of our stands across the road where we'd seen a lot of sign last year. We've been getting it set up and doing some work down our "shooting lane" so it'll look nice and pretty for all the big deer to step out in!! We've got our camera up, so hopefully I'll be able to share some pics of the deer before AND after I shoot them!!
Here's a pic of the princess and I way up in the new stand!
Just as I thought, she wasn't scared a bit!!
Today we had a little fish fry at the Westside station after church!
Here are a few pics!
Abigail was giving her Daddy a tour of the station!
He really ought to learn where everything is, you know!
Miss Priss loved driving the "fi-tuck"!
She wanted us to take it home when it was time to leave!!
She had a great time playing with the big girls, Sarah and Kaylee!
It took her a little while to warm up to everyone, but when she did--look out!!
She was entertaining everybody with her silly little self!!
As usual, she was the life of the party, and she fell fast asleep before we hit the Sugartown highway!!
I'm jealous of her Madeline hair. It's so cute and curly!
ReplyDelete