I guess I'll be starting this post with another apology for not posting in so long...I really do mean to, it's just.....oh, you know! Life! And it takes so long for the dang pictures to load...Anyway, here are a few recent snapshots of the Princess and the goings-on around the castle!
This first pic was truly an "accident", if you want to call it that! Miss Priss loves to look at herself in her Princess Mirror, and I just happened to have the camera handy! (Ok, it's always pretty handy--it has to be when you live with a real princess!) But this was just priceless, if you ask me! Couldn't have gotten her to do that on purpose in a million years!!
I like this next pic just because she didn't know I was taking it. She's in such deep thought, waiting on Hopper to make his next move!!
She is just getting so big! It's hard to believe she's already 17 months old!
She is just growing and maturing so much, it's hard to believe! I never knew how "time flies" really, until she she came along! We try so hard to enjoy every moment with her. She just comes up with new stuff every day!
She is so smart and she has a memory like an elephant!! She knows where Momma hides her snack, where her Nunnie is, and where she left her cup! She remembers about her swing that we just hung up and where the candy canes are that we had at Christmas!
She can say all kinds of words: Abigail, Momma, Daddy, and Hopper (of course), Nunnie, Nooner, and NiteNite; Nana, PawPaw, MeMe, Papa, MyMy, etc.; teeth, cheese, highchair, snack, cup, book, uh-oh!, alright!, Cow/Moo, Duck/CackCack, Monkey/E-E-E!, and so many more!!
She know songs like the Hot Dog Song (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) and We Can Fix It (Handy Manny)! And boy, can my girl dance! She is too funny!!
Out here in the woods, not a whole lot of exciting stuff happens (thank You, Lord!), but every day is an adventure and a blessing with our Princess! We are So, So blessed!!
And we are especially thankful for some exciting and wonderful and miraculous news about some very dear, precious friends! God is still in the business of miracles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment