...it's been about forever since I've posted anything. So long, in fact, that I forgot to upload the pics in reverse order so they'd be in the right order on here. (Yes, I do suffer from OCD. No, I'm not on any meds for it.) So, here you go!! A few snapshots from the last few weeks around our house. Nothing exciting to report, just same old, same old. Enjoy!!
And how cute does she look in Daddy's cap??
I will certainly try to not be so neglectful in my posting in the future!! Things have just been a little crazy around here the last few weeks--hopefully everything will calm down soon!! We are anxiously awaiting our new baby cousin Rhodes, who will hopefully be here soon!!
I will certainly try to not be so neglectful in my posting in the future!! Things have just been a little crazy around here the last few weeks--hopefully everything will calm down soon!! We are anxiously awaiting our new baby cousin Rhodes, who will hopefully be here soon!!
Can't wait to meet Claire and Allie's little sibling!!
She just gets prettier and prettier!
ReplyDeleteLove and miss ya'll!
MyMy