No, you do not need to adjust your glasses--I said (wrote) SNOW!!!! I mean, real SNOW!! Not freezing rain or sleet or slush, but SNOW!!! It was beautiful!! Abigail could not have cared less, but her Momma was thrilled!! Here are a few pics:

BRRRR!! Abigail and Nana playing in the snow!!

My little Snow Bunny!! That Eskimo suit from Aunt Jimmie really came in handy!!

Abigail "chillin" on PawPaw's truck!!

This is the next morning--still there!!

A view down past our house!! Everything looks beautiful with snow on it!!
(Can you tell I was excited? Maybe by the massive overuse of !!!!!? Oh, well, you'll forgive me, I hope, since it's not often we get SNOW!! Actually, this is Abigail's 2nd snow--it snowed last year in Longville. And sorry for the delay, but my computer was acting up Friday when I initially tried to post!)
No comments:
Post a Comment