Monday, October 19, 2009

Around the house...

Just a few pics from the last few days...

I was trying to take some Fall pictures, but my girl was not especially cooperative...The sun was in her eyes, Hopper was more interesting, she wanted to eat the mums...you get the picture! We did salvage a couple good shots, and this is one of them!
Abigail was so excited her Granny came to stay with her last night! She laughed and played and showed Granny all her new tricks and dance moves! She came so that Justin and I could go hunting this morning, but apparently I got a bug and was sick all night--no big buck for me today:-(!Look, Ma, no hands!! With all the toys in her toy basket, she still chooses to stand in the kitchen using her mouth to open the drawers...Love that smart girl!!!

3 comments:

  1. i love her pajama pants! i miss ya'll!
    Aunt Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. She wanted to match her Aunt Madeline! We miss you, too! I think you're smart enough, now, so come home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. get a skype and then i can see you! im just gonna keep saying it until you do it!

    -Me

    ReplyDelete