Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday
















As you can see, we've had quite a busy day!! First, Miss Abigail had to get ready for church, so she borrowed Daddy's toothbrush to get those pearly whites super clean! Then she was all decked out and ready to go! After church, she and Momma took a good nap on the couch! When she woke up, her hair was plastered to her head and curling everywhere! Then it was back to church for Kid's Night with the water slide! Abigail didn't slide herself, but she had lots of fun with Me Me and Aunt Candice watching Aryana slide! (If you can't tell, she's wearing one of those all-in-one jumpsuits like I used to wear in the 80s--too cute!!) She fell asleep on her puppy on the way home, and I just had to capture that moment before I had to awaken Sleeping Beauty!! She has cut her first tooth, and as soon as she'll let me see inside her mouth, I'll have the facinating photos to prove it!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad y'all are doing this! The princess IS so precious! Love you lots...
    Jen & the gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are good. Abigail is very cute. Oh, by the way, I will be needing my breast pump back! Probably some time at the end of Jan.

    ReplyDelete